Update: January 16, 2021
Thank you all candidates for sharing your experiences with us! We are now reviewing every submission in detail and will be in touch with you by email during the week of January 18, 2021.
Customer Service Data Analyst
Update: January 16, 2021: We have closed the application window.
Brain Power Software is seeking a Customer Service Data Analyst for a full-time customer-facing position.
The Customer Service Data Analyst will provide superior customer service and enable success via Email, Zoom, and agile boards.
The analyst will ensure that customer information workflows and processes are operating as designed and on schedule.
The analyst will contribute to the creation and revision of process documentation and training collateral.
The analyst will have ample time devoted to passion projects that increase the value all customers receive from Brain Power Software.
The analyst will gain expertise in the information industry and accelerate their professional career trajectory.
We look forward to receiving applications from qualified candidates ready for the next stage of their careers.
Please apply following the detailed instructions below in the How To Apply section. We accepting applications until January 15, 2021, at 11:59 PM Eastern time, and applications are now closed.
You’re an excellent English language communicator who loves to help people. You have superior writing skills. Your words carry the potential to create meaningful relationships, integrity, trustworthiness, and shared empathy. You speak optimistically with compassion and ownership at the correct level of detail, always with your audience in mind.
You love to learn and grow. This new position requires you to learn a new piece of information software and apply your new knowledge to solve real-world customer puzzles. You will not be alone in this journey; your team will all participate in your success.
You will thrive by adopting our company tagline: Simple Solutions for Smart People. Your ability to abstract complex information and condense it into an executive summary with action recommendations is essential.
You enjoy supporting your colleagues, and you prioritize relationship building. Every person on the Brain Power Software loves what they do every day, including you. You’re joining our team expecting a long term relationship (5+ years) to grow your career and establish your expertise within the information industry.
The Brain Power Software Customer Service Data Analyst responsibilities include:
- Customer engagement to answer questions, service requests, and communicate results in a meaningful, actionable format via Email, Zoom, and agile board
- Team engagement including daily standups, weekly operational meetings, instant message, and agile board management
- Ownership of daily, weekly, monthly operations of established information exchange and auditing processes
- Thoughtful analysis and writing on technical subjects including data exchange, data transformation, and data visualization
- Ownership so that customers have a positive, simple, successful experience with Brain Power Software
- Observance and improvement of all information security requirements
- Individual contributor role, no direct reports, reporting to a manager at Brain Power Software
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new concepts and ideas
- Work Experience: Minimum 4 Years of customer interaction in a “Software as a Service” SaaS environment
- Work Experience: Professional use of an enterprise software platform to manage human capital, benefits, payroll, or financial information
- Essential Soft Skills: customer success ambassador, consistent professional English language communications over all channels
- Essential Technical Skills: PII Security Awareness, Financial Calculations, Secure File Exchange
- Essential Software Skills: Web-based Enterprise Platforms, Excel, Zoom, Email, Agile Task Boards
- Bonus Software Skill: Candidates must demonstrate at least one additional ‘above and beyond’ software skill. Some samples include SQL Database Management, Git Revision Control, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator composition, Linux shell operations, Tableau data visualization.
- Work Location Options: Charleston, SC office location or a Fully Remote Office, United States, East Coast Timezone hours.
During the initial training period of two months, you will be expected to be proactive in the process, learn quickly, and begin to take ownership.
Sixty days after your hire date, your manager will conduct a full written review of your performance during the training period using collective feedback from the Brain Power Software team.
After training, we will expect you to work autonomously, write more than 50 communications per day, establish relationships with customers, and analyze, document, and improve technical operations.
Your manager will conduct regular semi-annual reviews of your performance with collective feedback from the Brain Power Software team and customers.
Pay and Benefits
Brain Power Software’s pay is highly competitive; compensation will be commensurate to experience. We offer a suite of benefits to support life away from work, including medical insurance, Health Savings Account contributions, a robust retirement matching plan, remote office set-up, and paid time off.
How to Apply
- Brain Power Software accepted applications for the Customer Service Data Analyst through January 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM Eastern time. Applications for the position are now closed.
- Please introduce yourself to us via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set the Email subject: “Customer Service Data Analyst”
- Attach your Resume in PDF format to the Email
- In the body of your Email, please take the opportunity to highlight your communication skills and provide four paragraphs of detail:
- Paragraph 1: Why you’re the perfect candidate for this job.
- Paragraph 2: Why you want to join Brain Power Software.
- Paragraph 3: Describe an excellent service experience you recently had and what made it great.
- Paragraph 4: Provide an ‘interview’ question that we should ask you, plus your detailed answer.
- Expect an automated response when we receive your Email.
- Expect that our candidate selection process will begin on January 18, 2021. We provide all candidates an equal opportunity to apply. We will consider candidates for the position based on merit and experience.
End of Customer Service Data Analyst position description. Thank you!